Sunday, February 26, 2017

Coloured Floral Portrait - A Kit and Clowder class

Hi everyone!  Does anyone else out there have issues staying on top of their blogs like I do?  You will find me posting on the Colours n Cards Facebook page regularly but I consider blogging to be a new adventure and a bit overwhelming still.  I find the convenience of posting and sharing on Facebook much easier as I am there daily following groups of amazingly creative artists, crafter's and friends.

Anyone that follows my Facebook page knows I am an advocate of the colouring classes by Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder.  I am enrolled in a few of her online technique classes as well as the Creative Online Monthly class.  If you are looking for tips to improve your skills or just starting out I would highly recommend checking out the Kit and Clowder website and Facebook page. You won't be disappointed!

Today I am sharing an image by Power Poppy coloured with Copic markers following printed instructions from the monthly February marker class.  Alyce also includes videos with the classes but I chose to follow the printed instructions this time around.  Yes, they are that good!!

Here is my version with out the optional background.

flowers by power poppy coloured with copic markers in pinks 
And with the back ground added

pink flower portrait with coloured yellow background


Visit Colours n Cards Facebook for more coloured images and WIP posts.


Feel free to leave a comment. Happy Colouring!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely STUNNING! You have absolutely knocked this out of the park.. I am incredibly impressed. Thank you SO much for yoru lovely comments aswell - means the absolute world to me :) <3 You are doing so well with your colouring xx

    ReplyDelete