Friday, November 11, 2016

Sunset Limbo - Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

Today's share is a card I am calling Sunset Limbo, made for my son's birthday.

He wanted everything to be low key despite it being a milestone 21st birthday.

I think the pub get-to-together the night before may of had something to do with that .. lol.

His dinner of choice, pizza, at home, no fuss.  Yes, we did have presents, cake, candles and singing.

I wish him many future sunset limbos, fun and good times as an ADULT.

Sunset limbo birthday card with gnome doing the limbo in sand holding drink

The digital image Boozy Brian Limbo Gnome Fun is coloured with Copic markers and can be found at Lacy Sunshine. All papers and embellishments are from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Colouring!

No comments:

Post a Comment