Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Flowers, Feathers & Pink Butterflies

Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a card made in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month which means Pink is the theme.  For this card I used Floral Masquerade from Aurora Wings.  So much fun to colour all the flowers here.

Floral Masquerade was coloured with copic markers and cut out using the largest of the spellbinder Triple Tear die set and my Sizzix Big Kick.  I am on a "use up scrap paper mission" so the papers used are from my scrap stash.  I distressed the paper edges to soften the overall look of the card.  The embellishments are also from my stash.  The lace came from Michael's and the whimsical feathers came from the dollar store, I think.  Why the feathers ... they made me smile!

You will find a list of the copic markers I used at the bottom of this post.


card with flowers, feathers, pink butterflies and coloured flora masquerade image

Copics used to colour Floral Masquerade 

E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, E20, R32, 100
B21, B24, B28
V000, V01, V04, V06, V09
R81, R83, R85. R89
YG61, YG 63, YG67
Y11,  Y17
Challenges: Pink Ribbon Challenge 


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment