Monday, August 15, 2016

Seeanna Mermaid

Whew .... it has been hot outside these past few days!  I have taken over the kitchen table to colour as my upstairs craft room was to warm this weekend. At one point I think it hit 30c!!   

Since I wasn't in a position to hit the lake or go swimming I decided to get out my copics and colour a "cool" water scene instead.  

What's more perfect for a water scene than a mermaid digi!  I have used Seeanna Mermaid by Amanda Byron to frolic in the ocean today.  You can find more of her digi's over at Farey Ink.


mermaid colouring on colours n cards

Using some techniques from Kit and Clowder July 2015 Create and Learn class I created this cool ocean background.  I don't have the copic colours I used handy but I can tell you they were similar to the class ones.

I have entered her in the Faery Ink Coloring Challenge on the Markers! Papers! Digis! facebook page.


Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment.  I would love to hear from you.

2 comments: