Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Flower Colourings

Recently my hubby bought me a birthday gift of the Elements of Nature class by Alyce Keegan at Kit and Clowder.  How lucky am I!  If you are looking for easy to follow, step by step informative classes, with videos I would highly recommend checking Alyce's classes.  I have 3 other classes as well as the ongoing monthly one so needless to say I am a fan.

Colouring flowers and have them look like flowers with petals, depth and shading has been on my colouring wish list.  There is always room for improvement but I am one happy student!

Here are the results of the Daffodil and Gerberas classes coloured with copic markers on x-press it. I jumped the gun and posted them on the Colours and Cards facebook page first.  Yes I was that excited! 


Daffodil


daffodil colouring by Joanne B - colours and cards


Gerberas


Gerberas colouring by Joanne - Colours and Cards


More colourings can be found on the Colours and Cards facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment