Friday, December 11, 2015

Rory's Lil Reindeer Friend Christmas Card

Hi all! Today I am sharing a card I made using Rory's Lil Reindeer Friend by artist Heather Valentin.  You can find more Rory digi's at the Lacy Sunshine, Color Your Wold, Crafter's Candy Shoppe.  I must admit I am a big Rory fan and do enjoy colouring her. 

Rory's Lil Reindeer Friend


Rory's Lil Reindeer Friend Christmas Card


On this card the embellishments were kept low and minimal so the card would be easier and less expensive to mail out.  All papers and embellishments are from my stash scraps.  Snow-tex and glitter was used for the snow accents.  The snowflakes were created with a Recollections 5/8in punch . 

Rory's Lil Reindeer Friend was coloured using Copic markers.  Colours used are on the recipe card below.



No comments:

Post a Comment