Monday, October 19, 2015

Sauce Pans Cookie Crumbler - Recipe Card Challenge

Hi everyone. Here is a Recipe Card  for the Team A Challenge happening over on the Lacy Sunshine blog. Today I am showcasing one of  the scrumptious Cookie Crumblers from the Lacy Sunshine Bake Shoppe.  Her name is Sauce Pans Cookie Crumbler and she is the perfect fit for this cookie recipe card.

Sauce Pans Cookie Crumbler - Recipe Card


Sauce Pans Cookie Crumbler 

Coloured with Copics


The mixing spoon was cut out using my Cricut and coloured with Copics.


Out came my camera for pictures of the chocolate and butterscotch chips.  They were printed and fussy cut. A piece of velum with torn edges was added to look like wax paper.  The paper used is a happy find from my stash called Doilies from Crate Paper.  Other embellishments are from my stash.


1 comment:

  1. So cutieee! Awesome coloring and the vellum looks like rice paper, cool!

    ReplyDelete