Monday, September 21, 2015

Rory and Mikey Ice Dancing Coloured

Tonight I coloured Rory and Mikey Ice Dancing in memory of my mom.  She used to love watching ice skating on TV.  We had many phone conversations over the years during and after performances.  I am not sure if this will make it on a card but I will be colouring this wonderful stamp again for future cards.

Can you see the glitter that was added to the hat, skate trim and ice?  Every skater needs some bling!! 

This is a limited addition image that comes with Lucy Sunshine Crafter's Candy box.  These boxes go fast so if you see them come up head over to Lucy Sunshine Stamps and pick one up before they are gone.  



Coloured with Copics




1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanne, Gorgeous card and now following you. I had to do a new blog too so am inviting my 'old' followers to rejoin and join in my candy.xxx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete